“Our purpose is to provide the most appropriate education for our pupils within a safe environment, which promotes respect for self and others and acknowledges the value of each individual within the school community and beyond.”
- To provide pupils with a stimulating, challenging and supportive learning environment in which confidence, motivation and success are cultivated.
- To develop through the Northern Ireland Curriculum and alternative teaching strategies a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- To encourage involvement of and provide support for parents.
- To collaborate with other professionals involved with the pupils in order to meet their needs.
- To equip pupils with life and social skills, to promote independence within school and the community.
- To continually embrace professional development and apply these opportunities to extend the educational experience of pupils.
- To make learning an enjoyable process for pupils and staff.